- AGGRESSIVE DRIVING:
Aggressive driving can include:
- Tailgating — following another vehicle too closely
- Honking the horn when not necessary
- Flashing head lights at other motorists to annoy them or to make them move over or get out of ones way
- Braking suddenly to annoy the following driver
- Passing traffic and then slowing down to annoy other drivers
- Speeding to beat a red light
The Farber Law Group represents people with serious personal injuries and the families of those killed due to motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents. We also represent the victims of drunken driving.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation.