Motor vehicle accidents are the most common cause of a Whiplash Injury and is the most common car accident injury. Whiplash injuries can occur in high speed car accidents on freeways or even in parking lot “fender bender” accidents. There is not always a direct correlation between the speed and intensity of impact and the amount of injury to the victim. Even car accidents at low speeds can cause a Whiplash Injury to the passengers in a car.
- car and motor vehicle accidents
- sports injuries, most common in contact sports
- a blow to the head by a falling object
- being thrown off a horse
- skiing accident
- physical assault
- chronic stress or repetitive injuries including holding ones head a certain way to do a job or hold a phone.
- abuse of a child or person — a shaking injury.
If you or a loved one has suffered a Whiplash Injury, you should contact a personal injury attorney with experience in representing car accident victims with Whiplash Injuries. With the help of The Farber Law Group, with more than 30 years experience in the Pacific Northwest, we may be able to help you recover compensation for your injuries including medical costs, lost wages and for pain and suffering.