- Federal District Courts – primary trial court
- Circuit courts of appeal – hears appeals from federal district court
- United States Supreme Court – the highest judicial body in the United States and court of last resort.
Specialized court include:
- Bankruptcy courts
- Tax court
- Private land claims
- International trade
- Federal claims
- Appeals for Veterans claims
- Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Appeals for the Federal circuit
- Intelligence Surveillance court
Seattle Car Accident Lawyer Blog is a service of The Farber Law Group. We represent people who have been seriously injured or killed in motor vehicle accidents including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, train accidents, boating and watercraft accidents, airplane accidents, pedestrian accidents, trucking accidents and accidents involving drunken drivers. Serious injuries may include traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury, broken bones, whiplash, severe cuts and burns, or the loss of the use of a body part.
Call The Farber Law Group today to arrange for a free case review.