Washington car accident? When should you call a lawyer?

In Washington State there are around 250,000 motor vehicle accidents every year. Of those accidents, there are approximately 1,500 fatalities and around 140,000 injuries. If you’ve been in a car accident, you might wonder, “Should I call a lawyer? What kind of lawyer should I call?”

Personal injury attorneys specialize in representing people who have been seriously injured in car accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and motorcycle accidents due to another person’s reckless or negligent actions. If the other driver is cited in an accident, then the police officer has determined they were the negligent party. Sometimes it is not so clear and the court will have to assign degrees of blame.

We recommend you call a personal injury attorney if you have received serious injuries which may be permanent, or even life threatening. You should call a Washington Personal Injury Attorney in the following cases:

seattle car accident attorney

  • If you suffered broken bones
  • If you received cuts so severe that you’ll have a permanent or disfiguring scar
  • If y our injuries prohibit you from participating in your favorite activities or prevent you from working.
  • If your injuries caused you to be hospitalized
  • If you received a traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury
  • If your injuries necessitate long-term care or therapy
  • If you lost a limb
  • If an insurance company is not treating you fairly or trying to coerce you to settle your medical claim before your treatment is complete.

More questions? Then, call The Farber Law Group. We have more than 30 years experience in representing motor vehicle accident victims. With our help, you may recover compensation for the injuries you suffered, loss of wages and for pain and suffering.

Contact The Farber Law Group today for a free case evaluation.

Contact Information