Whiplash treatments seek to reduce inflammation and pain to the soft tissues of the neck due to the accident.
Treatment may include:
- immobilization of the neck with a cervical collar for a few weeks
- application of ice therapy
- decreased activity
- prescription of an anti-inflammatory medication
- prescription of a pain medication.
- prescription of muscle relaxants
- neck massage
- range of motion exercises
- cervical traction
- heat application
If you or a loved one has suffered a Whiplash Injury, you should contact a personal injury attorney with experience in representing car accident victims with Whiplash Injuries. With the help of The Farber Law Group, with more than 30 years experience in the Pacific Northwest, we may be able to help you recover compensation for your injuries including medical costs, lost wages and for pain and suffering.