When should I hire a lawyer when I have a Whiplash Injury?

If you are in an accident which requires a trip to the hospital or physician and ongoing medical care, including follow up care with a physical therapist, you should contact a personal injury attorney. Often, insurance companies coerce accident victims to settle their accident case before Whiplash symptoms are gone. The insurance company is trying to protect their own liability and do not have your best interests at heart.

A personal injury attorney specializes in representing accident victims and will work to make sure your rights are protected, that your treatment and care is properly documented and that you receive compensation for your medical costs, loss of wages and pain and suffering.
Return to main topic.

If you or a loved one has suffered a Whiplash Injury, you should contact a personal injury attorney with experience in representing car accident victims with Whiplash Injuries. With the help of The Farber Law Group, with more than 30 years experience in the Pacific Northwest, we may be able to help you recover compensation for your injuries including medical costs, lost wages and for pain and suffering.

Contact The Farber Law Group at 1-800-244-9087 or e-mail attorney@hgfarber.com. We have offices in Seattle and Bellevue to assist you.

Contact Information