Click here for answers to your Whiplash Injury Questions:
- What is a Whiplash Injury?
- What causes a Whiplash Injury?
- What are the symptoms of a Whiplash Injury?
- When should I see a doctor for a Whiplash injury?
- When should I hire a lawyer when I have a Whiplash injury?
- What exams and tests confirm a Whiplash Diagnosis?
- What are the treatments for Whiplash?
- How long will my Whiplash injury last?
- When should I settle my Whiplash accident claim?
If you or a loved one has suffered a Whiplash Injury, you should contact a personal injury attorney with experience in representing car accident victims with Whiplash Injuries. With the help of The Farber Law Group, with more than 30 years experience in the Pacific Northwest, we may be able to help you recover compensation for your injuries including medical costs, lost wages and for pain and suffering.